Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo
Select your stay dates to check availability at Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo
Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo
About the Hotel
With a stay at Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo, you'll be centrally located in Catania, steps from Villa Majorana and minutes from Azienda Ospedaliera di Rilievo Nazionale Garibaldi. This hotel is within close proximity of Bellini Gardens and Ursino Recovery Library.
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Multilingual staff
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 3 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.5 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy