Best Western Hotel Madison
Select your stay dates to check availability at Best Western Hotel Madison
Best Western Hotel Madison
About the Hotel
With a stay at Best Western Hotel Madison in Milan, you'll be in a shopping district and minutes from Pirelli Tower and close to Corso Como. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Piazza Lima and Piazza della Repubblica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Meeting rooms
- Accessible bathroom
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Concierge services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Internet access
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy