Kanku Joytel Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Kanku Joytel Hotel
Kanku Joytel Hotel
About the Hotel
When you stay at Kanku Joytel Hotel in Izumisano, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Izumisano History Museum and Jigenin Temple. This hotel is within close proximity of Nakami Shrine and Izumisato Furusato Machiya House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 270 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Kanku Joytel Hotel, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Izumisano? This hotel has 12987 square feet (1207 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Spa tub
- Free self parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Microwave (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Iron/ironing board
- Rainfall showerhead
- Jetted bathtub
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: JPY 1080 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy