Best Western Hotel Butterfly
Select your stay dates to check availability at Best Western Hotel Butterfly
Best Western Hotel Butterfly
About the Hotel
A stay at Best Western Hotel Butterfly places you in the heart of Zermatt, walking distance from Matterhorn Museum and St. Mauritius Church. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Mountaineers Cemetery and Zermatt-Furi Gondola.
Stay in one of 60 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities, which include a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and ski storage. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Zermatt? This hotel has facilities measuring 215 square feet (20 square meters), including a meeting room.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Ski passes available
- Breakfast service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free breakfast
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Steam room
- Free area shuttle
- Free grocery shopping service
- Year Built 1999
- In-room accessibility
- Billiards or pool table
- Ski storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Spa services on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 65.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.5 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy