Best Western Congress Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Best Western Congress Hotel
Best Western Congress Hotel
About the Hotel
A stay at Best Western Congress Hotel places you in the heart of Yerevan, walking distance from Republic Square and Blue Mosque. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of History Museum of Armenia and Singing Fountains.
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Yerevan? This hotel has 3229 square feet (300 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Express check-in
- In-room accessibility
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Computer station
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Spa services on site
- Poolside bar
- Free newspaper
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- LCD TV
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AMD 6000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AMD 6000 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 15 December 2017 to 31 March 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: