Select your stay dates to check availability at Bergamo8
About the Hotel
With a stay at Bergamo8 in Bergamo (Citta Bassa), you'll be minutes from Lake Endine and Bergamo Alta Funicular. This guesthouse is within close proximity of Teatro Donizetti and Caprotti Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Bergamo8.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax ranges from EUR 0.50 to EUR 4 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply after the 10th night of stay. Children under 16 years of age are exempt. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy