Belmond Hotel das Cataratas
Select your stay dates to check availability at Belmond Hotel das Cataratas
Belmond Hotel das Cataratas
About the Hotel
With a stay at Belmond Hotel das Cataratas in Foz do Iguacu, you'll be in a national park and minutes from Iguacu Falls and close to Iguazu Falls. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Iguazu National Park and Parque Nacional do Iguacu.
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Foz do Iguacu? This hotel has facilities measuring 1012 square feet (94 square meters), including meeting rooms.
- Fitness facilities
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Free breakfast
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Express check-out
- Outdoor tennis court
- Conference space size (meters) - 94
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Full-service spa
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Children's pool
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 1012
- Meeting rooms
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Access via exterior corridors
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 350.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 7.50 per accommodation, per night
- Sanitation services: BRL 300 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.This property is located inside a National Park. An entrance fee is charged to all guests: BRL38.30 for citizens of Brazil, BRL51,30 for citizens of Mercosul countries, and BRL64,30 for citizens of all other countries. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue