Bellevue Park Hotel Riga
Select your stay dates to check availability at Bellevue Park Hotel Riga
Bellevue Park Hotel Riga
About the Hotel
Bellevue Park Hotel Riga is centrally located in Agenskalns, walking distance from Uzvaras Park and close to Latvian Railway History Museum. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of National Library of Latvia and University of Latvia Botanical Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 222 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Relax and unwind with massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Agenskalns? This hotel has 12912 square feet (1200 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Express check-out
- Conference space size (feet) - 12912
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Wedding services
- Steam room
- Roll-in shower
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Spa services on site
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Total number of rooms - 222
- Spa tub
- Accessible bathroom
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1200
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms 8
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 11
- Electric kettle
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Latvia. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20.00
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues