Bella Italia Hotel & Events
Select your stay dates to check availability at Bella Italia Hotel & Events
Bella Italia Hotel & Events
About the Hotel
With a stay at Bella Italia Hotel & Events, you'll be centrally located in Foz do Iguacu, walking distance from Cataratas JL Shopping Mall and close to Mercosul Shopping Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Foz Do Iguacu Country Club and ABC Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary (available on request).
- 24-hour business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1990
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free airport transportation - drop-off
- Express check-in
- Snack bar/deli
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 60 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy