Radisson Hotel Recife
Select your stay dates to check availability at Radisson Hotel Recife
Radisson Hotel Recife
About the Hotel
With a stay at Radisson Hotel Recife in Recife (Boa Viagem), you'll be minutes from Third Garden of Boa Viagem and close to Pina Beach. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Barreto Junior Theater and Recife Shopping Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Free WiFi
- Pool umbrellas
- Free breakfast
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Number of floors - 29
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy