Select your stay dates to check availability at B&B Triskeles
About the Hotel
Centrally located in Syracuse, B&B Triskeles is minutes from Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi and Madonna delle Lacrime. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Porta Marina and Archaeological Park of Neapolis.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary full breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1900
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- LED TV
- Digital TV service
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy