Select your stay dates to check availability at B&B Demetra
About the Hotel
When you stay at B&B Demetra in Lecce, you'll be in the historical district and minutes from Holy Cross Cathedral and Roman Amphitheater. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Piazzetta Sigismondo Castromediano and Paisiello Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
- Year Built 1930
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 2.50 for adults and EUR 2.50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. This seasonal tax is EUR 2 per person, per night, from May 1st to September 30th and EUR 1 per person, per night, from October 1st to April 30th. The tax does not apply after the 5th consecutive night and to children 12 years and under. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy