B&B Corte di Re Artù
Select your stay dates to check availability at B&B Corte di Re Artù
B&B Corte di Re Artù
About the Hotel
With a stay at B&B Corte di Re Artù in Lucca (Lucca Historical Center), you'll be minutes from Campo di Marte Hospital and close to Basilica of San Frediano. This family-friendly townhouse accommodation is within close proximity of Porta San Jacopo and Porta Santa Maria.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the townhouse accommodation's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Children's club (free)
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Free parking nearby
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Free bottled water
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 69 per room (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 15 (from 1 to 6 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax is seasonal and applies to stays up to 3 nights (from April 1st to the first Sunday of November) and only the first night of stay (from the Monday following the first Sunday of November through March 31st). Guests exempted from the tax include children 14 years of age or below. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy