Select your stay dates to check availability at B&B Bonjour
About the Hotel
With a stay at B&B Bonjour in Bergamo (Citta Bassa), you'll be minutes from Piazza Pontida and Piazza Matteotti. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Largo Porta Nuova and Teatro Donizetti.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite at one of the bed & breakfast's 3 coffee shops/cafés, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store.
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- Grocery/convenience store
- Television in common areas
- Year Built 1500
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Shopping on site
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Shower only
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Free bottled water
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy