Select your stay dates to check availability at B&B Alma
About the Hotel
With a stay at B&B Alma in Lucca, you'll be convenient to Porta San Donato and Church of San Michele in Foro. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Porta Sant'Anna and Palazzo Mansi National Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the bed & breakfast's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Free parking nearby
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax is seasonal and applies to stays up to 3 nights (from April 1st to the first Sunday of November) and only the first night of stay (from the Monday following the first Sunday of November through March 31st). Guests exempted from the tax include children 14 years of age or below. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy