Select your stay dates to check availability at Bayfront Hotel
About the Hotel
Located in Port Dickson, Bayfront Hotel is within the vicinity of Fort Lukut and Port Dickson Army Museum. This hotel is within the vicinity of Sri Anjeneayar Temple and Admiral Cove Marina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
- Number of floors - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Free bottled water
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 50.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy