Select your stay dates to check availability at B&B Sunflower
About the Hotel
With a stay at B&B Sunflower, you'll be centrally located in Catania, steps from Terme dell'Indirizzo and Piazza Mazzini. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Roman Columns and Fish Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the beach shuttle (surcharge).
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Number of floors - 2
- Year Built 1800
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free parking nearby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer
- Room service
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy