B&B De Blasio
Select your stay dates to check availability at B&B De Blasio
B&B De Blasio
About the Hotel
With a stay at B&B De Blasio in Rome (Appio Latino), you'll be convenient to Happio and Baths of Caracalla. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Porta Maggiore and Porta Portese.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks, and both irons/ironing boards and rollaway/extra beds are available on request.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and an elevator (lift).
- Free wired Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 3
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy