B&B Al Castello
Select your stay dates to check availability at B&B Al Castello
B&B Al Castello
About the Hotel
B&B Al Castello is in the heart of Catania, walking distance from Brodbeck Foundation and Ursino Castle. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Shrine of St. Mary of Aid and Giovanni Verga's House Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 22-inch LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Free parking nearby
- Private bathroom
- Limited housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Free bottled water
- Shower only
- Coffee/tea maker
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per vehicle (one way)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy