Select your stay dates to check availability at Banana Hammock
About the Hotel
With a stay at Banana Hammock in Osaka (South Osaka), you'll be minutes from Sumiyoshi Park and close to Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine. This hostel is within close proximity of Nagai Stadium and Museum of Natural History.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area.
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Shared microwave
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Television in common areas
- Shared refrigerator
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Shared bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy