Select your stay dates to check availability at Bahiamar Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Bahiamar Hotel in Salvador (Armacao), you'll be minutes from Garden of Allah and close to Armação Beach. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Costa Azul Park and Bahia Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Pool sun loungers
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built 1991
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Total number of rooms - 129
- Free self parking
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.