Azumaya Kogen Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Azumaya Kogen Hotel
Azumaya Kogen Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Azumaya Kogen Hotel in Ueda, you'll be in the mountains and minutes from Kazawa Onsen. This resort is within the vicinity of Sugadaira Ski Resort and Minenoharakogen Ski Area.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and karaoke. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Free train station pickup
- Free WiFi
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Electric kettle
- Digital TV service
- Premium bedding
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy