Axsur Design Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Axsur Design Hotel
Axsur Design Hotel
About the Hotel
A stay at Axsur Design Hotel places you in the heart of Montevideo, walking distance from La Pasionaria, universo creativo and Montevideo Cathedral. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Casa Rivera and Museo Gurvich.
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Treat yourself with massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Rooftop terrace
- Free WiFi
- Fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Express check-out
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy