Avon Gorge Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Avon Gorge Hotel
Avon Gorge Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Avon Gorge Hotel in Bristol (Clifton), you'll be minutes from Clifton Suspension Bridge and close to Bristol Zoo. This hotel is within close proximity of Royal West of England Academy and Clifton Cathedral.
Stay in one of 75 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Meeting rooms 4
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Accessible bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Designer toiletries
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations until 28 February 2018 (completion date subject to change). During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.