Authent Hotel Otaru
Select your stay dates to check availability at Authent Hotel Otaru
Authent Hotel Otaru
About the Hotel
Located in Otaru, Authent Hotel Otaru is minutes from Otaru City Art Museum and Sakaimachi Street. This hotel is within close proximity of Nichigin-dōri and Suitengu.
Make yourself at home in one of the 195 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and day beds.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Snack bar/deli
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Roll-in shower
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting room
- Spa tub
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 195
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Day bed
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- LED TV
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Private bathroom
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Digital TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2300 for adults and JPY 1050 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Facilities fee: JPY 300 per person and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy