Auberge du Draveur
Select your stay dates to check availability at Auberge du Draveur
Auberge du Draveur
About the Hotel
Auberge du Draveur is centrally located in Maniwaki, walking distance from Pythonga and close to Forest Fire Prevention History Interpretation Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments. Before a night out at the casino, the 2 spa tubs are a perfect way to relax and recharge. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Auberge du Draveur. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Maniwaki? This hotel has 5577 square feet (502 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
- Luggage storage
- Conference space
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Computer station
- Children's pool
- Full-service spa
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Indoor pool
- Accessible bathroom
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Arcade/game room
- Free wired Internet
- In-room accessibility
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Conference space size (meters) - 502
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Television in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 5577
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Room service
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4 and CAD 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy