Atami Ocean Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Atami Ocean Hotel
Atami Ocean Hotel
About the Hotel
Located in Atami, Atami Ocean Hotel is convenient to Izusan Jinja Shrine and MOA Museum of Art. This hotel is within close proximity of Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya and Atami Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Free breakfast
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Spa tub
- Free self parking
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy