Select your stay dates to check availability at Ashore 196
About the Hotel
Located in Dongshan, Ashore 196 is on the riverwalk and convenient to Dongshan River Park and Jhenhju Community Hall. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of National Center for Traditional Arts and Dongshan Old Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds (surcharge).
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 2013
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: TWD 800.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy