Arung Hayat Mabul Lodge
Select your stay dates to check availability at Arung Hayat Mabul Lodge
Arung Hayat Mabul Lodge
About the Hotel
You'll be by the ocean with a stay at Arung Hayat Mabul Lodge in Mabul Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including a picnic area and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite at the lodge's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Beach towels
- Coffee shop or café
- Barbecue grill(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Picnic area
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1995
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 120 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Boat transfer per adult: MYR 130 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: MYR 65 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 5 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy