Arosa Rio Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Arosa Rio Hotel
Arosa Rio Hotel
About the Hotel
A stay at Arosa Rio Hotel places you in the heart of Rio de Janeiro, convenient to Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro and Arcos da Lapa. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Municipal Theater and National Fine Arts Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Roll-in shower
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 25.00 per night
- Extended parking fee: BRL 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy