Armani Hotel Milano
Select your stay dates to check availability at Armani Hotel Milano
Armani Hotel Milano
About the Hotel
With a stay at Armani Hotel Milano, you'll be centrally located in Milan, steps from Armani Megastore and minutes from Teatro alla Scala. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Teatro alla Scala Museum and Pinacoteca di Brera.
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPads and free minibar items. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a nightclub, a health club, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 8
- Spa services on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Express check-out
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2011
- Full-service spa
- Meeting rooms 2
- Accessible bathroom
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Indoor pool
- Shopping on site
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- First-run movies
- Individually decorated
- Satellite TV service
- Individually furnished
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free toiletries
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Espresso maker
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 40 for adults and EUR 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 65 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy