Select your stay dates to check availability at Arimasansoh Goshobessho
About the Hotel
Located in Kobe (Arima Hot Springs), Arimasansoh Goshobessho is minutes from Tosen Shrine and Kin no yu. This resort is within close proximity of Arima Toy Museum and Stamp Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a library.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- In-room massage available
- Separate living room
- In-room safe
- DVD player
- Free toiletries
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed size double
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3.675 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy