Arima Grand Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Arima Grand Hotel
Arima Grand Hotel
About the Hotel
A stay at Arima Grand Hotel places you in the heart of Arima Hot Springs, walking distance from Kin no yu and Arima Toy Museum. This 4-star ryokan is within close proximity of Tsuzumigataki Park and Tosen Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 237 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers.
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including hot springs and a sauna. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the ryokan's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free train station pickup
- Room service (limited hours)
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.