Arctic Comfort Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Arctic Comfort Hotel
Arctic Comfort Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Arctic Comfort Hotel in Reykjavik (Reykjavík East), you'll be convenient to Reykjavik Park and Zoo and Hallgrimskirkja. This hotel is within close proximity of Laugardalsholl and Grasagardur Botanical Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Arctic Comfort Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ISK 2000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 2500 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ISK 1250 (from 12 to 15 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 333 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy