Residence Praia Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Residence Praia Hotel
Residence Praia Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Residence Praia Hotel in Natal, you'll be near the beach and convenient to Tourism Center and Fort of the Three Kings. This hotel is within close proximity of Artist's Beach and Handicrafts Fair of Artists Beach/Meio Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 117 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Television in common areas
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Free self parking
- In-room accessibility
- Grocery/convenience store
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Pool sun loungers
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Children's pool
- 24-hour business center
- Luggage storage
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 135
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy