Aquaria Natal Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Aquaria Natal Hotel
Aquaria Natal Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Aquaria Natal Hotel in Natal (Ponta Negra), you'll be minutes from Morro do Careca and close to Barreira do Inferno Launch Center. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Ponta Negra Beach and Frasqueirao Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Natal? This hotel has 120 square feet (11 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Children's pool
- Conference center
- Meeting rooms 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 11
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Outdoor pool
- Free breakfast
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Separate sitting area
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: BRL 350 per stay
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: BRL 50 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: BRL 150 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy