Select your stay dates to check availability at A-ROSA Travemünde
About the Hotel
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Old Lighthouse Travemuende and Baltic Station Priwall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 185 guestrooms featuring free minibar items and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Electric car charging station
- Television in common areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa services on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 5
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 185
- Health club
- Poolside bar
- Indoor pool
- Beach towels
- Free breakfast
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathtub or shower
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy